Wednesday, December 7, 2011


 Father in Heaven, Abba Daddy,
Our economy is in trouble and no one knows when or if it will recover. Many of us have lost jobs, daily announcements of more down-turns frighten us and the price of basic necessities increases daily. 
Fear grips us.
But, Lord, we will not be afraid.
You are our rock; you are our security; we dwell in the shelter of your wings. Over and over your Word promises you will always be with us and help us if we obey your words, and we choose to believe what you say. We choose to trust you no matter how things look. You will help and bless us.
            God, please bless us.
We ask this in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Supporting verses:
He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.” Psalm 91:4
So we can confidently say, ‘The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?’” Hebrews 13:6
Though the fig tree should not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines, the produce of the olive fail and the fields yield no food, the flock be cut off from the fold and there be no herd in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD; I will take joy in the God of my salvation. God, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer’s; he makes me tread on my high places.” Habakkuk 3:17-19

No comments:

Post a Comment