Wednesday, April 25, 2012


Father God, you search my heart and know everything about me. You know what I’m thinking, and before I speak a single word you know what I’m going to say. No one could possibly count the many times your thoughts rest on me every day. I don’t understand why you would care so much about me. But I’m grateful that you do.
Though I will never really understand your love for me, I thank you with my whole heart for loving me. Thank you that you watch over me and my loved ones for our good to prosper us. Thank you that you will never leave me or forsake me. Teach me to seek after you with my whole heart and help me remember the many benefits of knowing you and obeying your Word. We pray this in Jesus’ name, amen.

Supporting verses:
“O LORD, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O LORD, you know it altogether. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high; I cannot attain it. How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! If I could count them, they are more than the sand.” Psalm 139:1, 2, 6. 17 & 18
“When I look at the heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him?” Psalm 8:3,4
“I give you thinks, O LORD, with my whole heart.” Psalm 138:1
“I will never leave you nor forsake you.” Heb. 13:5b
“Therefore keep the words of this covenant and do them,  that you may prosper in all that you do.” Deut.29:9
“. . . forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems you life form the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good.” Psalm 103:2-5

No comments:

Post a Comment