Wednesday, April 4, 2012


Holy God, Almighty Creator of the Universe, 
I bless my friend with the blessings given to us by your Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
  • I bless you with the assurance that you belong to God.
  • I bless your heart to relax in the love of the Lord, knowing that nothing can separate you from him.
  • I bless your emotions with the comfort and joy of Jesus’ presence.
  • I bless you and your family with God’s peace that defies understanding.
  • I bless you with rejoicing and the strength to take every thought captive and turn your worries over to God.
  • I bless your mind with the wisdom God freely gives.
  • I bless you with the knowledge of God’s will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding.
  • I bless the work of your hands.

Supporting verses:
“The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.” Romans 8:16
“For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8:38,39
“I, I am he who comforts you; who are you that you are afraid of man who dies, of the son of man who is made like grass and have forgotten the LORD, your Maker who stretched out the heavens and laid the foundations of the earth.” Isaiah 51: 13
“And the peace of God which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:7
“Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.” Philippians 4:4,6
“If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.” James 1:5
“We have not stopped ceasing to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God.” Colossians 1:9
“Commit your work to the LORD and your plans will be established.” Proverbs 16:3


No comments:

Post a Comment