Wednesday, March 14, 2012


Abba Father,
            Please bless my friends today. Reveal to them how much you love them and who they are in you. Remind them that you created them in your own image to be your much-loved children -- they were never a mistake. You determined the exact times of their births. You joyfully knit them together in the womb, numbered the very hairs on their heads and determined where they would live. You continue to treasure them even now, no matter how they feel or what they believe.
            Please protect them from evil. When troubles seem to overwhelm, rescue and comfort them. Teach them that you are not distant and angry instead you watch and ponder every action because you love them unconditionally. You delight in your children and long to establish and bless them.
            Please give my friends eyes to see who you are and to understand how important they are to you. Bless them in Jesus’ name, amen.

Supporting verses:
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.” Gen. 1:27
You therefore must be perfect, as your Heavenly Father is perfect.” Matt. 5:48

O LORD, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up/ you discern my thoughts from afar. . . .  For you formed my inward parts/ you knitted me together in my mother’s womb.” Ps. 139: 1,2, 13
I will rejoice in doing them good, and I will plant them in this land in faithfulness with all my heart and soul.” Jer. 32:41
And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined and allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place, that they should seek God, in the hope they might feel their way toward him and find him.” Acts: 17:26
So we have come to know and believe the love that God has for us.” 1 John 4:16
Zeph. 3:17
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.” 2 Cor. 1:3-4

           

No comments:

Post a Comment