Wednesday, May 18, 2011


O Lord, Maker of Heaven and Earth,
            We reach out in a big group hug to those reading this who need your comfort and assurance about financial, emotional, relational and health worries. Bless them, Jesus. Comfort them. Help them remember they aren’t alone. Enable them to soak up the warmth of our unified love and prayers for them, but more importantly remind them that it is you, the Creator of the Universe, we seek on their behalf. And we know you hear our prayers and will comfort and help them.
            Let them feel your strong presence and love during this time. Teach them to draw close to you as you bless them in the spiritual realms in ways they couldn’t even imagine.
Thank you that there is real help when we call out to you, and thank you that you have compassion on us when we’re in need and promise to grant our requests. In the name of your Son Jesus, amen.  

Supporting verses:
A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only look with your eyes and see the recompense of the wicked. Because you have made the LORD your dwelling place – no evil shall be allowed to befall you, no plague come near your tent.” Psalm 91:7-9
 In you, O LORD, do I take refuge; let me never be put to shame! In your righteousness deliver me and rescue me; incline your ear to me, and save me! Be to me a rock of refuge, to which I may continually come.” Psalms 71:1-3
Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.” Matthew 18:19,20
Sing for joy, O heavens, and exult, O earth; break forth, O mountains, into singing! For the LORD has comforted his people and will have compassion on his afflicted.” Psalm 49:13



No comments:

Post a Comment