Wednesday, November 16, 2011


O Father in Heaven who loves us and watches over us,

In the name of your Son, Jesus Christ, I ask you to bless my friend today with the rich blessings you promise in your Word.
  •        Bless my friend by making him / her able to feel your love and know that   nothing can ever take that love from him / her.
  •        Bless my friend with the comfort of knowing you watch over every detail of his / her life.
  •       Bless my friend with justice. Protect and defend him / her against deceitful people.
  •       Bless all my friend's family: parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
  •       Bless my friend with a tongue that speaks wisdom and encouragement.
  •       Bless the nation in which my friend lives so that he / she will live in peace.
  •       Bless my friend with confidence that you save everyone who looks to you.
  •       Bless my friend with hope.
Supporting verses:

“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present or things to come, nor powers, not height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8:38

“The eyes of the LORD are in every place, keeping watch on the evil and the good.” Prov. 15:3

“Vindicate me, O God, and defend my cause against an ungodly people, from the deceitful and unjust man deliver me!  . . . Through you we push down our foes; through your name we tread down those who rise up against us.  . . . But you have saved us from our foes.” 
Psalm 45:1, 5,7

“The tongue of the wise commends knowledge.” Proverbs 15:2

“The counsel of the LORD stands forever, the plans of his heart to all generations. Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD.” Psalm 33:11,12

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16

“Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear him, on those who hope in his steadfast love, that he may deliver their soul form death and keep them alive in famine.” Psalm 33:18

No comments:

Post a Comment